Meetings & Presentations
December 2nd Event
Naval Air Station
Fort Lauderdale Museum
Fort Lauderdale International Airport
Bridging the gap between
Community & Emergency Communications
When all else fails we're still talking!
Having your Ham Radio License will enable you to help your community in many ways when a crisis or disaster strikes and communication services go down:
By being trained and ready when a crisis or disaster strikes you will have the knowledge to assist your community with emergency communications by having the knowledge to communicate necessary urgent information to those who can disseminate and respond to your crisis and possibly help you save a life.
Join one of your local community emergency services TODAY!:
- ARES/RACES – Contact Jeff (K4BH): email@example.com or Carol (KJ4AWB): firstname.lastname@example.org
- CERT – Community Emergency Response Team – Register Today at coralspringscert.org
- Ask us how to become a Ham Radio Operator on one of South Florida’s local Nets helping deliver urgent weather information, messaging net traffic…
- EmCommInfo – Emergency preparedness repository & updated “Go-Kit” Checklist PDF.
– Be Proactive and Be Prepared – Print your copy TODAY!
– How to build you Emergency “Go-Kit”.
Consider joining one of your local community emergency organizations
Weather Alert Frequencies
Crisis & Disaster Information