How to Become an ARRL VE
Follow these three steps to become an ARRL Volunteer Examiner:
- Review the Volunteer Examiner Manual, paying special attention to Chapter 2: Becoming a Volunteer Examiner. Read the information that extends and supports the published manual: Supplemental Information.
- Complete and sign the VE Application form and open-book review * (interactive application and 40 question review). *
- Please email, fax, or mail forms (PDF file or scanned photo image) to the address below:
225 Main St
Newington, CT 06111 USA
- Once accredited, you will receive in the mail a colorful laminated VE badge to wear at exam sessions and a certificate suitable for framing.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for the ARRL VE badge and certificate to arrive.
* If you are already accredited with a VEC organization outside the ARRL, you must submit a copy of your accreditation certification along with a completed ARRL VE Application form (interactive) to the above address.
Parrot Amateur Radio Club looks forward to having you join our team of VE’s
and helping the future ham radio operators acquiring their
Technician Class license or license upgrade